Sazae (Top Shell) / サザエ
Upcoming Air Cargo : Friday 28 Feb
Next Air Cargo : Saturday 29 Feb
Order within 09:52:48 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- Approximately 200G - 300G per piece
- Better to serve as sashimi to enjoy the deep flavor and chewy bite
- As sashimi: usually served with ponzu instead of soy sauce and topped with momijioroshi/grated daikon mixed with chilli pepper
- For cooking, grilling is a good method to enjoy the Sazae. Clean the flesh out of the shell and put it back in, and fill it with Japanese sake. Grill it with the shell over a robata grill or pan until fully cooked
- The texture of the Sazae is chewy and similar texture to eating an abalone
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.