Sakura Tea / 桜茶
- Real Sakura cherry blossom petals imported from Osaka, Japan
- 25G per tube, approximately 35-40 cups of tea
- Fragrant, refreshing and is known to be good for weight loss (but don't count on it, this is tea)
- Can be used in cakes, jellies, cocktails or simply as tea.
- In Japan, this tea is a popular drink for celebrations such as weddings or other special occasions.
- Made with sakura cherry blossoms pickled in salt.
- Note: Packaging may differ.
- We ship internationally for this item.
How to drink:
1. Carefully pick a flower bud out and gently dip in tap water to wash the salt away
2. Pick out rinsed flower bud, discard tap water and fill with hot water
3. Have a whiff of the fragrant tea and enjoy!
Or you could make Sakura latte - just add rinsed flower bud to your Aeroccino / hot milk over the stove.