(Value Pack!) Tsukune with Teriyaki Sauce (Japanese Chicken Ball with Teriyaki Sauce) / つくね
If you liked the previous Tsukune, we think you'll like this better! Now with more to go around~ 40 pieces (20 sticks) instead of 20~ These are ready to eat, so all you need to do is thaw and it is ready to eat! No heating required, but you could heat it up if you wish.
- Specially selected from Toyosu Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- 20 sticks, 40 pieces of Tsukune
- Proudly made in Japan
- Keep frozen. Once thawed, please consumed within 1 week.
- Allergens: Contains Chicken, Wheat, Egg, Soy and Dairy
- How to prepare: 1. Leave in room temperature for ~2 hours from frozen and serve. 2. Place unopened packet of Tsukune into boiling water from frozen for approx. 10 minutes. 3. Remove packaging and place on a microwave-safe dish and heat on Medium for 1 min.