Japanese Premium Chashu Slices (Char Siew for Ramen)
Char Siew (or 'Chashu' in Japanese) prepared in a marinade as they do in Japan for Ramen! Made with premium pork belly and no preservatives.
Comes conveniently sliced, this Chashu is ready-to-heat and serves 3~4 pax.
- Net weight: 200G per packet, approx. 9~11 slices.
- Product of Singapore
- Frozen for freshness. Please do not refreeze after thawing. Once thawed, please keep chilled and consume within 2 days.
- Delivered frozen, at least 30 days before it expires (including delivery day).
- Heating suggestions: After thawing, you can either microwave it (on high for 1.5 minutes to 2 minutes), grill it (for 5~7minutes), flambe with a blow torch, or throw the unopened packet into boiling water for 4~5 minutes.
- Ingredients: Pork Belly, Soy Sauce (Water, Soy Bean, Wheat, Salt), Sugar, MSG, Mirin (Rice, Sugar).
- Allergens: Wheat, Soy. May contain traces of milk and their products.