Ikura (Salmon Roe) / いくら丼 (S)
There are many Ikura in the market with Japanese packaging that may not be from Japan. We carry only Ikura (Salmon, NOT trout roe) from Hokkaido.
NOTE (20 May 2022): Due to a shortage of ikura (Salmon roe, not Trout) worldwide since late 2021, the current supply of Roe are a little smaller in size than before. This does not affect taste as it is still produced by the same manufacturer. Being smaller in size would mean that you get more roe per gram.
- Comes in 100G and 250G.
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Hokkaido, Japan
- Ready stock available for delivery within 24 hours
- Fresh cured salmon roe
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi or chirashi
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Perfect on its own or with Yuzuko (yuzu peel powder)
- Please do not refreeze after it is fully thawed. Thawed ikura keeps well for up to 5~7 days in the Chiller.
- please note that packaging is subjected to changes due to supply and demand. All Ikura are QCed by Zairyo and are 100% products of Hokkaido only.
- Allergens: Seafood, Alcohol, Soy, Wheat