Edamame with Shell / えだまめ / (Japanese Soy Bean)
- Harvested in China, picked and packed in Japan
- 500 grams per pack
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Ready stock available for delivery within 24 hours
- Best served steamed then tossed with salt or truffle oil as an appetizer
- Commonly enjoyed with a cold pint of beer or whiskey
- Alternative serving suggestion: pop edamame beans and spread them in an oiled baking dish, sprinkle cheese, salt and pepper over the beans and bake them in 200°C for 15 minutes or until cheese turns into a golden crisp.