Cut Wakame / カットわかめ
- Conveniently cut into strips, suitable for soups (miso soup), salads or side dishes.
- 50G per pack, comes in a resealable bag
- Studies conducted at Hokkaido University have found that a compound in wakame known as fucoxanthin can help burn fatty tissue.
- How to use: Soak in water for approximately 15~20 minutes before use. Once seaweed has expanded, you can eat it as it is, or use it for cooking.
- Easy side dish recipe: Once expanded, toss with a pinch of rice vinegar, sesame oil, cut chilli (optional) and chill in the fridge before serving.
- Use 2 tsp of Cut Wakame for 2 pax's miso soup. Get miso paste here.