A5 Hokkaido Wagyu Chuck Roll Shabu Slices / A5和牛肉しゃぶしゃぶ 150G
Raised in the severe cold of Hokkaido, the Hokkaido Wagyu is intensely marbled and has much softer fat than most beef plus a higher percentage of both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids as well as monounsaturated fats.
- 150G per tray
- Grade A5 Wagyu
- 1.5MM for maximum enjoyment!
- Product of Hokkaido, Japan
- Suitable for steamboats, Sukiyaki, Shabu Shabu
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Due to premium quality of product, to ensure freshness, this product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
- Note: There may be uneven colour on the meats but it is normal. It doesn't affect the quality, texture or taste of the meats. It is not a discoloration or oxidation.