Uni Paste / うにペースト
Upcoming Air Cargo : Saturday 07 Aug
Order within 14:56:50 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo on Saturday 07 Aug
Next Air Cargo : Tuesday 10 Aug
- Imported from Toyosu Market, Japan
- 200G per tub
- Made with more Uni than Neri Uni. We currently only supply this to Japanese-Italian restaurants.
- Storage: Delivered frozen. You can keep it chilled for months (date on packet), or finish it within 3 months upon opening. Please keep chilled once thawed. Do not refreeze.
- NOTE: The Uni Paste is made up of very tiny particles, so even in -15 degrees, it will still feel soft and will be easy to press/squeeze on. This is the same for Miso and Mentaiko Tube. This does not mean that it is thawed.
- Ingredients: Aka Uni, Salt
- Serving suggestions:
- Mix with dashi/stock/roux to make uni sauce
- Mix with pasta/noodles/rice
- Glaze on tofu/onigiri/vegetables before grilling