Unagi Kabayaki Sauce (Unagi or Anago Sauce) / うなぎたれ
- Made in Japan
- 210G per bottle
- Apart from Unagi, it can be used for other fishes (salmon, halibut fillets, etc), seafood and chicken
- Baste eel with Unagi Kabayaki sauce before and after grilling, giving a beautiful shine to the fish while preserving the texture and flavor.
- For lazy dinners: heat Unagi slices in microwave, top Unagi slices on rice and pour approximately 1 tbsp of Unagi Kabayaki sauce on Unagi.
- We recommend warming Eel Sauce so it thins before use. To prevent burning, place Unagi Sauce in a glass container and heat in a shallow pan of boiling water.
- Alternate serving suggestion: The Crunch roll: a variety of fish coated with tempura flakes, drizzled generously with Unagi Kabayaki sauce.