Umibudo / Sea Grapes 海ぶどう
Upcoming Air Cargo : Thursday 16 Apr
Next Air Cargo : Friday 17 Apr
Order within 112:36:39 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- NOW IN SEASON
- 100G per packet
- Flown in upon order only. Please keep chilled, do not store in freezer.
- Sea Grapes, known as Green Caviar, are a type of seaweed that has little bubbles grown on its stems, much like grapes! They pop on your tongue and release Umami ~
- They are great served chilled with some Shoyu.
- How to prepare:
- Place sea grapes in a bowl. Cover with room temperature water.
- Soak for approximately 2-3minutes
- Drain and serve with Shoyu or Ponzu.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables