Tsubugai Sashimi Slices / つぶ貝スライス
- 2 or more $9.00 each
Tsubugai, also known as Whelk, is a clam that's most well-loved for its crunchy texture and umami taste.
Sliced and blast frozen for your convenience! Keep a stash in your freezer and have Sashimi any time, any day.
- Sashimi-grade Tsubugau, AKA Whelk
- Note: For those who are trying Tsubugai sashimi for the first time, please note that it is toothy, firm and crunchy in texture.
- Product of Japan
- 100G, 20 pieces per tray, good for approx. 3 to 5 pax.
- Best consumed as sashimi, sushi, chirashi, or even for hotpots!
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Can be kept up to 3 months in the freezer
- Once thawed, please do not refreeze. Keep in a covered container, in the fridge, for 1~2 day max.