Truffle Tonkotsu Ramen Set (With Real Truffle Bits!) トリュフ豚骨ラーメン
- 2 or more $11.50 each
We proudly present our very own ready-to-heat Ramen so you can have fresh Ramen, any time, any day!
Featuring a Tonkotsu Pork Broth that's lovingly made from scratch as a base, our Chef has combined fresh Truffle Paste from Italy to complement the Umami broth. [This is our team's favourite!]
The set comes complete with Nama Ramen from Japan, and Iberico Japanese Chashu Slices. All you need is just to heat them up in a water bath and you'll have a piping hot bowl of authentic Ramen in just 10 minutes.
- Each pack serves 1 pax
- What's In The Set: Truffle Tonkotsu Broth, 1 serving of Nama Ramen, 3 slices of Iberico Chashu. All items come vacuum-sealed in heat-resistant bags. Bags will loosen upon heating. NOTE: Does not come with Spring Onions. They are for illustration purposes only.
- Made in Singapore
- Vacuum-sealed in a heat-resistant bag. NOTE: The sticker label on the bag will turn black when in contact with heat. It is normal.
- Scroll below for Ingredients List and Heating Instructions
The noodle should be thawed and in loose form (gently separate the noodle strands by hand) before proceeding to boil.
***We recommend to thaw in chiller overnight, do make sure it is in loose form before proceed to boil.***
A. Water Bath
1. Place unopened bag* of Soup in boiling pot of water. Heat for approx. 10 minutes.
2. At the 3 minute mark, place unopened pack of Chashu for a water bath.
3. Open up Nama Ramen, add to boiling water and cook to your preferred doneness. You can prepare another pot of water, or cook the ramen in the same boiling pot. (HARD) 1.5 min, (NORMAL) 2 min, (SOFT) 3 min.
B. Directly In Pot
1. Empty Soup contents directly into pot. Bring to a boil for approx. 9 minutes.
2. At the last 2 minutes, empty Chashu into the pot of soup to heat up briefly for 2 minutes. The Chashu is already cooked.
3. In a separate pot of water, bring to a boil and empty Nama Ramen and cook to your preferred donenness. (HARD) 1.5 min, (NORMAL) 2 min, (SOFT) 3 min.
Ingredient list :
- Noodle: Wheat Flour, Acidity Regulator(E500i), Salt, Tapioca Starch
- Char Siew: Pork Belly, Soy Sauce (Water, Soya Beans, Wheat, Salt), Water, Mirin (MIRIN (GLUTINOUS RICE, WATER, ALCOHOL, KOJI (RICE,RICE YEAST)), Sugar, Corn Starch
- Soup: Water, Ton Paitan(Pork Bone Soup, Pork Extract, Gelatin, Yeast Extract, Emulsifier, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Flavor Enhancer, Antioxidant (Vitamin E), Apple is included in a part of the ingredients), Hakata Ramen Soup (Pork Extract, Salt, Sugar, Pork Flavored Oil, Soybean Oil, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Garlic, Flavor Enhancer, Flavor, Caramel Color, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Spice Extract, Antioxidant (Vitamin E), Water, Truffle Paste (Cultivated mushrooms (Agaricus Bisporus), Sunflower Seed Oil 11%, Extra Virgin Olive Oil 5%, Summer Truffle 1% (Tuber Aestivum Vitt), Black olives, Salt, Aroma.), Pork Fat