The Better Negitoro (Minced Tuna) / ネギトロ
Our previous Negitoro was made entirely from Tuna from Indonesia (processed in Japan, then air-flown to Singapore), it was mostly supplied to restaurants and we somehow got it on to the site. We weren't a 100% satisfied with it, to be honest.
So we've been looking for a Negitoro that was as close to what we had in Japan. And I think we found it.
This is the real deal, and we hope you'll like it.
- 100G per pack (feeds 2~3 pax) (NOTE: it was previously 200G)
- Air-flown from Japan, processed in Shizuoka
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Great for sushi and chirashi
- Tip: chop some spring onions and fold it in!
- Once defrosted, do not re-freeze