Buri Teriyaki Fillet (Japanese Amberjack) / 照り焼きふ鰤
- Specially selected from Toyosu Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- 2 pieces of marinated Buri fillets, feeds 2 to 4 pax
- 200G per pack
- Proudly made in Japan
- Note from 店長さん: Buri is our personal favourite as it is buttery and full of great fats. Buri and Salmon are our favourite to marinate and grill!
- Keep frozen for up to 18 months, keep chilled for 1 month
- You may freeze it once you've received it as it may come chilled from Tsukiji Market.
- NOT FOR RAW CONSUMPTION
- How to prepare: let it thaw either on the counter top for an hour OR thaw slowly in the fridge overnight, preheat toaster / grill, grill for 10 min to 14 min. You may also pan-grill it over the stove.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.
We are SOLD OUT, enter your email address and we will inform you when the item is back in stock!