Buri Teriyaki Fillet (Japanese Amberjack) / 照り焼きふ鰤
Upcoming Air Cargo : Saturday 01 Feb
Next Air Cargo : Tuesday 04 Feb
Order within 17:47:12 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- Specially selected from Toyosu Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- 2 pieces of marinated Buri fillets, feeds 2 to 4 pax
- 200G per pack
- Proudly made in Japan
- Note from 店長さん: Buri is our personal favourite as it is buttery and full of great fats. Buri and Salmon are our favourite to marinate and grill!
- Keep frozen for up to 18 months, keep chilled for 1 month
- You may freeze it once you've received it as it may come chilled from Tsukiji Market.
- NOT FOR RAW CONSUMPTION
- How to prepare: let it thaw either on the counter top for an hour OR thaw slowly in the fridge overnight, preheat toaster / grill, grill for 10 min to 14 min. You may also pan-grill it over the stove.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.