Puchitto Yosenabe Solo Soup Base
The Puchitto series are sauces and soup bases in little tiny tubs that are convenient for solo meals, for managing portions, or for the OCD who need everything measured to a T.
Yosenabe (寄せ鍋) means 'to gather' hotpot, which typically means it is a soup base that will go well with any meats and vegetables! Every Yosenabe soup base is different based on the region, so you are welcome to try and see which you like~
These are perfect for those who feel like having steamboat alone, or when they are the only ones in the family who's feeling like having steamboat. These are also great soup bases for noodles, such as Ramen and Udon!
- 6 mini tubs per packet, 1 mini tub serves 1 pax
- Recipe suggestions: Udon, Chawanmushi
- How to use: 2 tubs with 300ML of water, add your favorite steamboat ingredients!
- 138G (23G x 6)
- Allergens: Wheat, Soy, Apple
- Scroll below for our recommendations for items that are tiny enough for Solo Steamboat