Sliced Hirame Sashimi (Sliced Halibut Sashimi) / ヒラメ
Sliced for your convenience!
- Raw material is from Greenland, processed in China
- 20 pieces per tray
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi or chirashi
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Can be kept up to 2 months in the freezer
- Once thawed, please do not refreeze. Keep in a covered container, in the fridge, for 1 day max.
- Preparation Method (as suggested by a Chef we supply to): Once thawed, sprinkle 1 tsp of salt over the Hirame and spread evenly on every slice. Cover with a kitchen napkin, let it sit for 20~30 minutes. Wash it off with cool tap water, then dab dry with a kitchen napkin and serve.