Sliced Aka Ebi (Sliced Argentine Red Shrimp) / 赤海老開き
Sliced and blast frozen in Japan for your convenience!
店長さん's Note: Other than the Botan Ebi, this is our next favorite variety of shrimp! It's a sweeter, plumper and meatier version of the Amaebi, firmer than the Botan Ebi. It's served at one of our favourite casual Sushi chains as a Nigiri Sushi, with either just a bit of rock salt, cheese, or with Mentai Mayo (then torched)!
- Also known as the Argentine Red Shrimp
- Sashimi-grade, processed and air-flown from Japan
- 20 pieces per tray, approx 11G per piece (220G)
- Ready stock available for delivery or walk-in
- Best consumed as sashimi, sushi, chirashi
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Can be kept up to 2 months in the freezer
- Once thawed, please do not refreeze. Keep in a covered container, in the fridge, for 1~2 day max.
- For wholesale/trade enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org