Sliced Aburi Salmon Belly / 炙りとろ鮭
Sliced and blast frozen in Japan for your convenience!
店長さん's Note: We've been against delivering freshly sliced sashimi (in this weather climate) for a while now, so we found a solution! A delicious one at that. It was love at first bite when we tried this out. It's fatty without being too soft and cloying as the other salmon belly sashimi, thanks to the lightly charred skin. Soooo addictive! You can count on my word for it. WE LOVE THIS.
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Japan
- Country of origin: Myanmar, Processed and imported from Japan. Salmon is from Norway, farmed.
- Note: Aburi does not mean that this is cooked. This is sashimi-grade, which means that it is raw and suitable for raw consumption.
- 20 pieces per tray, approx 8G per piece (160G)
- Best consumed as sashimi, sushi, chirashi or topping on a Mentaiko Pasta!
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Can be kept up to 3 months in the freezer. Once thawed, please do not refreeze. Keep in a covered container, in the fridge, and consume within 1~2 days.
- For wholesale/trade enquiries, please email us at [email protected]