Sake Kasu (Sake Lees) / 酒粕
Upcoming Air Cargo : Thursday 28 Sep
Order within 13:09:04 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo on Thursday 28 Sep
Next Air Cargo : Friday 29 Sep
Sake kasu (酒粕) are Sake lees left over from Sake production. They can be used as a pickling agent, the main ingredient of amazake, a cooking paste to add flavor to food and as a marinade.
- NOTE: We get it fresh from Toyosu Market every week. Packaging may differ without prior notice.
- 1KG per pack
- Delivered at least 2 months before it expires (including delivery day). We get these freshly air-flown and only upon order.
- Proud product of Japan, 100% made and packed in Japan
- Ingredients: Rice, Koji, alcohol
- Fantastic for pickling, or as a rich marinade that will leave meat beautifully tender.
- Contains no artificial colouring or preservatives.
- How to use: Add Sake Kasu to your marinade and let it sit for 30 min (fish), 20 min (meats), 15 min (cut vegetables