Shiro Hamaguri Clams / 白蛤
Upcoming Air Cargo : Monday 11 Dec
Order within 39:42:19 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo on Monday 11 Dec
Next Air Cargo : Tuesday 12 Dec
- Air-flown from Japan
- 500g per portion, NOTE: this is sold by weight, when the clams are in season, they will be larger. The larger they are, the lesser the pieces per 500G. We do not sell in pieces for this.
- Tastes best grilled, in soups or as Ni-hamaguri (clams slowly simmered in dashi, then shelled and brushed with a sweet tare/sauce)
- STORAGE: Keep in chiller only. There is no need to drain the liquid out for storing. Store it as it was delivered in the chiller.
- PREPARATION: Strain water from the bag, and empty clams into a wide bowl filled with room temperature tap water with 1 tablespoon of salt. Cover with a towel and let it sit for 30 min to 1 hour for the clams to spit our impurities. Strain water and rinse under running water, use immediately.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.
We are SOLD OUT, enter your email address and we will inform you when the item is back in stock! Or follow our social media pages to be updated when it is back in stock.