Shirataki Olio e Peperoncino
- Product of Japan, made from native konjac yam (konnyakyu noodles)
- Exclusive to ZAIRYO
- Known as a super health food, 'broom of the stomach'
- Shirataki is thin, translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam, which is great for constipation, weight loss, and keeping blood sugar steady
- Most Asians cook with Konnyaku to help with weight loss. It is good for normalizing cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
- 120G Shirataki, 4G Cheese Flavouring Powder
- No meat extract, no MSG!
- Serves 1 pax, 30KCal
- Shirataki itself is gluten-free, carb-free, sugar-free. The powder itself contains salt, wheat, soy and dairy. For just the noodles, you may get the Shirataki Noodles here.
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7G / Carbohydrate: 4.5G
- Current Batch: 24 NOV 2022
How to prepare:
1. Rinse Shirataki noodles in room temperature water and strain.
2. Dry fry noodles for 2-3 min in the pan. Add oil, seasoning and your favourite ingredients and fry well! (We recommend bacon, red pepper, and/or onion)
3. Add powder sachet, mix well and serve!
How to prepare with microwave (lazy man's method):
1. Rinse Shirataki in room temperature water and strain.
2. Move to a microwaveable plate/bowl
3. Microwave on medium (~500W) for 1 min 20 secs.
4. Remove any moisture in the bowl.
5. Add powder sachet, mix well and serve!
How to store: Away from sunlight and heat. Refrigeration is not required.