Shirataki Miso Ramen (with soup base)
- Product of Japan, made from native konjac yam (konnyakyu noodles)
- Exclusive to ZAIRYO
- Known as a super health food, 'broom of the stomach'
- Shirataki is thin, translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam, which is great for constipation, weight loss, and keeping blood sugar steady
- Most Asians cook with Konnyaku to help with weight loss. It is good for normalizing cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
- 120G Shirataki, 25G Soup Base Powder
- Allergens: sesame, soy, alcohol
- Meat-free, MSG-free, no preservatives and colouring!
- Serves 1 pax, 61KCal, low sugar, low fat
- For a gluten-free, carb-free, sugar-free option, you may get the Shirataki Noodles here.
- NOTE: This Shirataki is made with Konnyaku and rice flour for a ramen-like texture so it is not carb-free.
How to prepare:
1. Rinse Shirataki noodles in room temperature water and strain.
2. Cut and wash vegetables or meats of your choice.
3. Bring 180ML of water to a boil, then add noodles.
4. Add other ingredients to pot, add soup base and bring to a boil.
How to store: Away from sunlight and heat. Refrigeration is not required.