Shimonitaya Shirataki Konjac Noodles (No Cooking Required!)
- Product of Japan, made from native konjac yam (konnyakyu noodles)
- Exclusive to ZAIRYO
- Gluten-free, carb-free, sugar-free
- 200G per packet
- Known as a super health food, 'broom of the stomach'
- Shirataki is thin, translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam, which is great for constipation, weight loss, and keeping blood sugar steady
- Most Asians cook with Konnyaku to help with weight loss. It is good for normalizing cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
- This Shirataki doesn't require cooking and can be used right away~
- Current Batch: Best Before 04 Jan 2024
How to prepare: Rinse Shirataki noodles in room temperature water and strain. You can then use it by stir-frying it, in soups, or as a carb replacement.
How to store: Away from sunlight and heat. Refrigeration is not required but you could do that too.