Shark Bay Wild Caught Brown Tiger Prawns / 車海老
These tiger prawns are wild caught from the pristine clean waters of Shark Bay Western Australia.
Flash frozen at sea once caught, these large tiger prawns are a favourite at various fine restaurants in the region.
These brown prawns bear brown stripes when raw and become orange with deep red stripes when cooked.
- 500G per pack, approx 6~8 pieces of prawns (1 prawn is as big as 71G!)
- U10 Size
- Caught, packed and produced in Australia
- Dry-packed and flash frozen once caught from the ocean to preserve freshness.
- We were told they serve this particular prawns as sashimi in Australia, but we won't recommend it (at least we know they're fresh enough to be eaten raw~).
- Ready stock available for delivery within 24 hours
- Best cooked in boiling water, grilled or fried
- The most stunning prawns for steamboats and BBQs
- For wholesale enquiries, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org