Ginhirasu Saikyozuke (Silver Mackerel in Saikyozuke) / 銀ヒラス西京ずけ
- Specially selected from Toyosu Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- Ginhirasu is Silver Mackerel
- 2 pieces of Ginhirasu marinated in Saikyo Miso, feeds 2 to 4 pax
- 240G per pack
- Proudly made in Japan
- Keep frozen for up to 18 months, keep chilled for 1 month
- You may freeze it once you've received it as it may come chilled from Toyosu Market.
- NOT FOR RAW CONSUMPTION
- How to prepare: let it thaw either on the counter top for an hour OR thaw slowly in the fridge overnight, preheat toaster / grill, grill for 10 min to 14 min. You may also pan-grill it over the stove.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.