Salmon Sashimi Slices (15PC) / 刺身サーモンスライス
Sliced and blast frozen in Japan for your convenience! Keep a stash in your freezer and have Sashimi any time, any day.
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Japan.
- Salmon is from Norway, processed and packed in Japan.
- No need for curing, just thaw and it is ready to be had as sashimi!
- 15 pieces per tray, approx 10G per piece (150G)
- Best consumed as sashimi, sushi, or chirashi.
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Can be kept up to 2 months in the freezer
- Once thawed, please do not refreeze. Keep in a covered container, in the fridge, for 1~2 day max.
- NOTE: Colour of the salmon differs a lot when frozen VS chilled. The colour of the salmon will change once it has been thawed! Please view pictures for reference.