Sakoshi Bay Sashimi-grade Oysters / 坂越生食用牡蠣 - 12 Pieces
Japanese live oysters have been banned in Singapore for a while, so we were thrilled to try these oysters from Sakoshi Bay, Hyogo, Japan.
These oysters are live frozen, which means that they were flash frozen while still alive to retain the freshness so that they taste as good as when they're live.
We were skeptical at first, until we tried them (!!!!!!).
They were plump and truly tasted as amazing as live ones. ~technology~
We hope you'll try them yourself.
- For Sashimi-grade Japanese oysters without shell, please check this.
- Sashimi-grade, suitable for raw consumption
- These Oysters are from Sakoshi Bay, Japan.
- The oysters go through a series of advanced inspections and tests to ensure optimum safety and freshness.
- Just thaw and serve. No special knife required to open them.
- Note: they have to be thawed before prying them open.
- A DOZEN OYSTERS PER PACKET, 12PCS
- Packet comes with thawing instructions and opening instructions.
- We serve them simply with Ponzu, or with Caviar/Ikura and Uni.
- Ready stock available for delivery within 24 hours