Fresh Frozen Soba Buckwheat Noodles / 蕎麦
Unlike the Soba you get in the market that's dry, this soba is flash frozen once it's freshly made so it has more bite and tastes as close as to the fresh made ones as you can get.
Product of Japan
- Commercial value pack: 5 pieces per pack, 10 servings.
- Also sold in a trial pack of 1 piece (serves 2).
- Each piece of Soba can be broken easily into 2.
- Frozen for freshness
- How to cook: add to boiling water for approximately 30~40S or until al dente.
- You can eat it with Soba Sauce or toss it in a salad with a roasted sesame dressing.