Raw Koji / 生麹
Upcoming Air Cargo : Tuesday 03 Mar
Next Air Cargo : Wednesday 04 Mar
Order within 40:28:38 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
Koji is fungus (or a type of mold) used in Japan to make Sake, Amazake, Soy Sauce, Miso, etc.
If you're looking for Koji to tenderize your meats and seafoods naturally, please refer to Shio Koji.
- 300G per pack
- Proud product of Japan, 100% made and packed in Japan
- Air-flown on demand only
- Ingredients: 100% Koji from Japan
- Please keep refrigerated.
- Good for at least 4 weeks.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.