Pumpkin Kabocha Shirataki (Konjac Noodles)
- Product of Japan, made from native konjac yam (konnyakyu noodles)
- Gluten-free, fat-free, chloesterol-free, MSG-free
- 200G per packet
- Known as a super health food, 'broom of the stomach'
- Shirataki is thin, translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam, which is great for constipation, weight loss, and keeping blood sugar steady
- Most Asians cook with Konnyaku to help with weight loss. It is good for normalizing cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
- Preparation Suggestion: Salad, Pasta, Ramen, Yakisoba.
- How to prepare: Remove vegetable shirataki from bag and wash well with water before use.
- How to store: Away from sunlight and heat. Refrigeration is not required but you could do that too.
- Ingredients: konjac flour, rice flour, glutinous millet, barnyard millet, pumpkin, calcium.
- The ingredients used are natural (vegetables), so the colours may fade.
We are SOLD OUT, enter your email address and we will inform you when the item is back in stock! Or follow our social media pages to be updated when it is back in stock.