Puchitto Rich Chanko Nabe Solo Steamboat Soup Base
The Puchitto series are sauces and soup bases in little tiny tubs that are convenient for solo meals, for managing portions, or for the OCD who need everything measured to a T.
Chankonabe (ちゃんこ鍋) is a chicken soup base that is protein-rich. Chankonabe was originally served only to Sumo wrestlers and it is served with more ingredients than other nabemonos, as it was developed to help sumo wrestlers gain weight (don't worry - you won't be able to eat as much as the sumos). You may add your favourite meat and vegetables but Chankonabes usually contain meatballs, chicken, vegetables such as Chinese cabbage and udon.
These are perfect for those who feel like having steamboat alone, or when they are the only ones in the family who's feeling like having steamboat. These are also great soup bases for noodles, such as Ramen and Udon!
- 6 mini tubs per packet, 1 mini tub serves 1 pax
- Recipe suggestions: Udon, Oyakodon
- How to use: 2 tubs with 300ML of water, add your favorite steamboat ingredients!
- 138G (23G x 6)
- Allergens: Wheat, Soy, Chicken
- Scroll below for our recommendations for items that are tiny enough for Solo Steamboat