Yoichi Ensui Shiro Uni / ヨイチ塩水白うに / (Salt Water Sea Urchin Roe)
One of the recommended Ensui Uni at the Uni Auction this season! Get it while it is still in season.
Ensui Uni is considered one of the best way of treating Uni in the market. After the Uni is cracked open and cleaned, instead of going straight to the box, it goes into a saltwater concocted to replicate the ocean's water.
This method retains the most natural taste and texture of Uni without any preservatives or chemicals. This is as close as you get from cracking the Uni by the seaside!
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Japan to Singapore
- 100G of Uni per box.
- Drain salt water and eat as it is.
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi, chirashi, wrapped in nori as a snack or as a pasta for dinner
- Or check out other types of Uni that can only be found on Zairyo in Singapore here.
- Packaging may differ.
- Check our recipes page on how to cook with uni or you may check out #ZairyoSG for more uni porn!