[SEASONAL] Aji / アジ / Horse Mackerel
- Approximately 180G - 250G
- Note: This fish will not be gutted (but will be scaled) as the meat will change colour as soon as it is gutted.
- Best season to have Aji is in Summer where it is the fattiest
- Great as sashimi, sushi or cooked
As sashimi: usually served with ponzu instead of soy sauce and topped with momijioroshi/grated daikon mixed with chilli pepper
- Cooked: best enjoyed salt grilled or deep-fried with its bones
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.