Russian Caviar by Caviar Colony
The Russian sturgeon, found in the Black Sea, the Sea of Azov and the Caspian Sea, delivers slight brown-bronze pearls with a rich flavour of buttery notes with creamy notes, a subtle briny finish and hints of green olives.
- Available in 10G, 30G & 50G. (For sizes larger than 50G, please contact our sales concierge.)
- Shelf Life: You can store your unopened tin of Caviar Colony in the fridge, with an optimal temperature of -2 to 3 degrees Celsius. It will last for up to 3 months. (We do not recommend freezing as it will affect the quality and taste of the product.)
- An opened tin is best stored between temperatures of -2 and 3 degrees Celsius and should be consumed within 24 to 48 hours of opening as it is all natural, with no preservatives and no boric acid.
- About the Sturgeon: The Russian Hybrid is a species of sturgeon formed by mating a female Osetra sturgeon (golden steady) and a male Siberian sturgeon (berry), and is unique to Caviar Colony.
- About Caviar Colony: Launched in 2019, Caviar Colony is a Singapore-founded caviar brand that specialises in high-quality caviar harvested from different species of farmed sturgeon. With farms in over 20 years’ in operation and as the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) caviar supplier for renowned caviar brands worldwide, Caviar Colony was founded on the belief that quality caviar should be accessible to a wide range of discerning customers.