(Raw!) Alaskan King Crab Legs / ずわい蟹
- Air-flown from Japan
- Weight: 800G~1KG
- **Please Note: Unlike the one we sold before, this is RAW and should be cooked prior to consumption.
- These King Crab legs have softer shells than normal crabs and are easier to peel/cut. The stuff sweet Crustacean dreams are made of.
- Commonly used in Japanese cuisine -- teppanyaki, sukiyaki but more commonly enjoyed on its own.
- The King Crab Legs are flash frozen once caught and processed to retain freshness.
- Perfect for BBQs, steamboats
- King Crab Legs must be kept in the freezer if not consumed and can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days after thawing. We highly recommend to consume the product as soon as they are thawed.
** In the meantime, we suggest that you eat it as it is. The taste is insanely beautiful. Or enjoy it in a chirashi don with Uni, Ikura and Hotate on sushi rice, as per the picture (pic credit: @lennardy)