Pasteurized Fresh Crab Meat - BACKFIN
- Product of Indonesia, land of some of the best crabs!
- Versatile for numerous cuisines -- crab cakes, soups, in eggs, salads, pastas, etc.
- Succulent and sweet with no bad smell that canned crabs are known to have.
- They are so good, it's perfect even on it's own!
- Wild caught in the waters of the Indian and Pacific Oceans
- Virtually shell-free
The live, active crabs are first steamed, cooled, hand picked, graded and pasteurized under the strictest food safety and HACCP controls. This promotes shelf life to 18-24 months under proper refrigeration (0 to 3oC), delivering a fresh crab taste and texture.
- 454G per tub
- Keep refrigerated
Why our crabmeat?
Better than Fresh with 6-9 months Shelf-Life
Responsible Sourcing for a Sustainable Future.
Our Products exceeds FDA, HACCP and EU food and safety standards
Only Crab Meat product endorsed by the U.S National Fishery Crab Council for Sustainability