Menuke Kasuzuke / 目抜粕漬け / Japanese Sea Perch Marinated in Sake Lees
- Specially selected from Tsukiji Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- Menuke is Japanese Sea Perch, or also known as Akodai.
- 2 pieces of Menuke marinated in Kasu zuke, feeds 2 to 4 pax
- 240G per pack
- Proudly made in Japan
- Keep frozen for up to 18 months, keep chilled for 1 month
- You may freeze it once you've received it as it may come chilled from Tsukiji Market.
- NOT FOR RAW CONSUMPTION
- How to prepare: let it thaw either on the counter top for an hour OR thaw slowly in the fridge overnight, preheat toaster / grill, grill for 10 min to 14 min. You may also pan-grill it over the stove.
- Ingredients: Menuke, Kasu, Sugar, Glucose, Salt.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tues, Wed, Fri & Sat (unless otherwise stated). Please refer to the timer on this page for the earliest airflown date or refer to our air-flown schedule.