Kaisendon Ika & Uni / Ready-to-eat Kaisendon with Squid & Uni
Here's another one for those lazy meals. These little pouches are convenient ready-to-eat Kaisendon toppings - it's already marinated with sashimi-grade seafood and all you need to do is top it on sushi rice and it's good to go!
And because it is already marinated and flavored, it is also suitable as a pasta sauce. All you need to do is cook pasta, top it with a Kaisendon packet, toss and you'll have wafu seafood pasta!
- Sashimi grade (which means it is safe to eat raw)
- Ika and Uni marinated with yolk and shoyu.
- 120G per packet - good for 2 pax
- Ingredients: Ika, yolk, Uni, negi, shoyu, sugar, powdered shoyu, salt, goma, fructose, amino, kombu dashi, vinegar, fish extract, sodium, pH balancer, Calcium
- Please keep frozen. Do not refreeze.
- How to thaw:
1. Thaw slowly in the fridge overnight.
2. Soak packet in room temperature water without opening.