Iwate Ensui Uni by Kita-Sanriku Factory / 岩手県塩水海胆 / (Salt Water Sea Urchin Roe fr Iwate)
One of the better known Uni facility in Miyagi, Kita Sanriku recently launched their new Ensui Uni with Uni harvested in their rich Kombu waters for 4 years!
Ensui Uni is considered one of the best way of treating Uni in the market. After the Uni is cracked open and cleaned, instead of going straight to the box, it goes into a saltwater concocted to replicate the ocean's water.
This method retains the most natural taste and texture of Uni without any preservatives or chemicals. THIS DOES NOT MAKE THE UNI SALTY. This is as close as you get from cracking the Uni by the seaside!
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Japan to Singapore
- Product of Iwate, Miyagi
- Fresh Hokkaido Aka Uni a.k.a sea urchin roe
- 100G of Uni per bottle. THIS IS NOT UNI JUICE NOR UNI SAUCE.
- Drain salt water and eat as it is.
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi, chirashi, wrapped in nori as a snack or as a pasta for dinner
- Or check out other types of Uni that can only be found on Zairyo in Singapore here.
- Packaging may differ.
- Check our recipes page on how to cook with uni or you may check out #ZairyoSG for more uni porn!