Imotenko (famous Kochi prefecture item!) / Sweet Potato Flour for deep-frying
Tosa, Kochi prefecture famous item! Nutritious and healthier as a coating batter, suitable for the young and old ~ Crispier and delicious!
- 200G per packet
- How to use:
1. Cut approx 400G of potato or sweet potatoes and soak in water.
2. Mix one packet of Imotenko with 130CC water. Mix well!
3. Add potatoes to batter. Coat well.
4. Deep fry, strain and serve hot!
- Ingredients: Flour, Sugar, Tenko, Fructose, Salt, Yolk flour, Baking Powder
- Product of Japan, Kochi prefecture