Hamada VII Dai Aso Teriyaki Sauce 第七代大阿蘇照り
Zairyo is proud to present Hamada Shoyu - a Shoyu House with a 2-decade long history of naturally brewing soy sauce in Japan.
Established in 1818 since the Bunsei era, Hamadaya soy sauces are a class of their own as they are made with the natural mineral-rich groundwaters from Mount Aso.
About the Sauce: A blend of red wine and mirin flavouring on a base of Hamada VII Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce creates this delightful condiment. An all-purpose seasoning, it elevates the taste of vegetables, meat or fish dishes alike, adding great flavours and a beautiful glaze to enhance appeal.
- Proud product of Kumamoto prefecture
- Made and bottled in Kumamoto, Japan
- What it's for: For cooking and seasoning for teriyaki dishes.
- 300ML per bottle
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight
- Ingredients: Sugar, Soy Sauce (defatted soybeans, wheat, salt), Red Wine (Alcohol, Grape Juice, Sugar, Acidifier (Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid), Antioxidant (Sulfite)), Disodium Ribonuceotide, Garlic.
- Allergens: Soybeans, wheat, sulfite.