Ebara Pickling Marinade
Always want to create your own Tsukemono (Japanese pickles) but just too lazy to concoct the pickling marinade? We've got the perfect solution to that!
You can now make your own delicious Japanese pickles in 30 minutes*! Just chop the vegetable of your desire and soak it in the marinade, take a quick cat nap and you're done. ^_^
- Here's what you can pickle: Japanese cucumbers, cabbage, daikon, carrots, lotus root, the possibilities are endless.
- The markings on the side of the bottle makes it easier for you to gauge how much marinade to use per 200G of vegetables.
- To make it simpler for you: every 1/5 marking on the side of the bottle = 200G worth of vegetables.
- Wash, slice vegetable into desired size, pour marinade into the bag of chopped up vegetables, tie the bag or seal the container well (please make sure that the marinade covers the vegetable) and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Best before12 months (unopened) at room temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight.
- 500ML per bottle
- Made in Yokohama, Japan
*You may choose to marinate it for longer than 30 minutes so that the pickled vegetable is to your taste.