Okofuku Cast Iron Traditional Nabe Pot w Wood Lid / 小幸福鍋
We've received some requests for the cast iron pot that you may see in some of our pictures, so we decided to bring some pots from the same maker of our Cast Iron Tamagoyaki Pan.
We're in love with ours and use it for pretty much everything -- steamboats, Chanko Nabe, Sukiyaki, Oden!
Made with Cast Iron, some natives have said that their pans have outlived their generation! It is also the preferred type of pot as they are a lot healthier than other pots that contain coatings. That's the beauty of cast iron pots and pans!
These traditionally come with a wooden lid!
- Imported from Japan
- Handmade, so there may be some imperfections. Wabi Sabi!
- INDUCTION OK! GAS STOVE OK! CERAMIC OK!
- 27CM diameter, 9.8CM height, 9.3CM depth, 3.2KG
- Suitable for use on electric/induction stoves
- Made with Cast Iron, made to last
- Use only wooden cooking utensils with the pan. To ensure the longevity of the pan, do not use metal utensils or wash with metal brushes.
- Cast iron pans may last for a very long time, but it is not without effort. Please read up more on how to season cast iron pans here.
- *Rust on them are common occurrences in humid countries like Singapore. It is not a defect and it isn’t unsafe. Please read up on how to remove the rust and maintain your pot here.