Ono Okimedai Yuuanyaki / オキメダイ幽庵烧
Ready to eat! Just heat and serve.
Why we love it: It was love at first bite when we first tried it last year and we knew we had to bring it in! It's convenient (the fish is individually vacuum-packed so you don't have to cook 2 pieces at one go!), no preservatives, tasty and fits nicely into any bento.
- Marinated and par-cooked
- 55G per piece, 110G (55G x 2pieces) per pack
- Frozen for freshness. Keep frozen below -18 deg C.
- Ingredients: Okimedai Fish (New Zealand), Soy sauce, Mirin, Salt, Yuzu (Domestic), Starch. Allergens: soy, wheat.
- How to heat: [No need to thaw] Remove individual packet of fish from outer packaging, drop it into boiling water for 5 minutes (without removing the fish from the packaging).
- 3rd Picture is of Buri Teriyaki. Picture is just for reference of how the fish is packed.