Nodoguro Tsumire / Blackthroat Seaperch Fish Balls
Upcoming Air Cargo : Saturday 01 Feb
Next Air Cargo : Tuesday 04 Feb
Order within 23:47:14 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- Specially selected from Toyosu Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- Proudly made in Japan
- 12 pieces per pack
- Keep frozen for up to 18 months, keep chilled for 1 week
- You may freeze it once you've received it as it may come chilled from Tsukiji Market.
- NOT FOR RAW CONSUMPTION
- Ingredients: Fish Meat (Tai, Tara, Nodoguro), vegetable oil, wheat, egg white, flour, fish extract, soy protein, soy sauce, salt/flavoring (amino acid, etc).
- Allergens: Contains wheat, soy and egg
- How to prepare: let it thaw either on the countertop for an hour OR thaw slowly in the fridge overnight. You may either grill it, fry it, or add it to steamboats or oden.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.