Nisshin Hot Cake Mix / ホットケーキミックス
When it comes to pancakes (or hotcakes as the Japanese would call them), our favourite ones are made in Japan. They are always fuwa fuwa (fluffy) and moist!
All you need is just one egg and milk with 200G of Pan Cake mix!
- PRODUCT OF JAPAN
- Resealable pack!
- 600G per pack, makes approximately 12 pancakes!
- Allergens: wheat, dairy, soy
HOW TO USE:
1. Put eggs and milk in bowl and mix well.
2. Then add 200G of flour mix and stir lightly.
3. Heat the frying pan over medium heat, then turn it to small heat.
4. Pour 1/3 of the mixture at one go on to the pan.
5. Heat over small heat for ~3 minutes until bubbles are seen, then flip the pancake over. TIP: if you're using a non-stick pan, try shifting the pancake to see if it moves easily. If it moves easily, it is ready to flip!
6. Serve with butter and honey or maple syrup!
STORAGE: Keep bag away from direct sunlight and heat
Flour, sugar, vegetable oil, wheat starch, salt, maltodextrin, baking powder, emulsifier (soybean origin), Na casein (milk-derived), flavoring, coloring (vitamin B2)