Nama wasabi (Fresh Japanese Horseradish Wasabi Root) / 生わさび
Upcoming Air Cargo : Wednesday 28 Sep
Order within 19:10:22 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo on Wednesday 28 Sep
Next Air Cargo : Thursday 29 Sep
- Fresh wasabi root Air-flown from Japan to Singapore, on demand only
- 150G to 200G per piece
- Commonly used at Japanese restaurants
- Great with sushi, chirashi, sashimi, grilled meats (beef, chicken, pork)
- To be used with a grater or best used with a sharkskin grater
- For convenience, you may also check out the ready-grated fresh wasabi from Japan
- Storage: Wasabi root should be stored in a moist paper towel in the refrigerator (CHILLER), rinsing the root with cold water again every few days. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Save more with purchase of a Sharkskin grater (save up to 10%)
- Sharkskin graters are more costly than the metal graters but with good reason -- wasabi is more pungent and oxidizes faster with metal graters as they tend to tear the fibers.
- Grate in circular movements for best results.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.