Murata Wagyu Chuck Roll Sukiyaki Slices / 和牛肉すき焼き
The Murata Wagyu is a crossbreed between the Japanese Black (Wagyu) Male and a Holstein Female to produce a well-marbled beef that is delicious without being overly cloying.
- Product of Japan, Hyogo prefecture
- 2MM thin!
- 100G per tray, 6~8 pieces
- Suitable for steamboats, Sukiyaki shabu shabu
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Due to premium quality of product, to ensure freshness, this product is best consumed within 5 days once opened/thawed.
- Note: There may be uneven colour on the meats but it is normal. It doesn't affect the quality, texture or taste of the meats. It is not a discoloration or oxidation.