Muki Hokkaido Hotate (Fresh Chilled Scallops)
Upcoming Air Cargo : Wednesday 29 Jan
Next Air Cargo : Friday 31 Jan
Order within 17:31:42 to be in time for the upcoming air cargo.
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Japan 4 times a week upon order only
- These scallops are freshly processed without freezing, which means that they are not plumped up nor whitened with the use of chemicals that are commonly found in scallops in major markets. Hence are safe for sashimi consumption. Learn the difference.
- Note: there may be some liquid in the box and may smell 'fishy', it is the sea water and is totally safe.
- 500G per box, 12~15 pieces per box
- Please do not freeze. Keep chilled only. Please consume within 1-2 days upon receipt.
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi or chirashi. Please wash and pat dry before use.
- Convenient for cooking and tastes great blow-torched (aburi)
By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.
- For wholesale/trade enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org